Out Patient Department (OPD) Services are one of the important aspect of Hospital Administration. To recollect, we discussed the type...
Quality assurance is any systematic process of checking to see whether a product or service being developed is meeting specified requirem...
Mortuary or Morgue is the place where dead bodies are preserved for a period before cremation. There is a slight difference between mort...
The main functions of a Hospital Laundry are:- To supply clean and adequate quantity of washed linen. Supply to be made on regular basis. ...
Forensic Medicine deals with medical aspects of law and medico legal case management. Laws regarding MLCs have been described under d...
There are certain group of services without support of which a Hospital cannot run smoothly. These services are called support services. We ...
- Quiz Review :: Hospiad :: 3rd July 2011
- Hospital Security System :: HOSPIAD
- Planning & Management of Hospital Mortuary :: HOSP...
- Blog Re-Indexing :: Hospiad
- Organisation of Medical Records :: Hospiad
- Hospital Transport Services :: Hospiad
- DNB (Hospital Administration) @ Dr. RML Hospital
- HAME-Hospiad-Conents-As-Presentation :: Hospiad
- Hospital Paradigms :: Hospiad
- News Fast-Track :: Hospiad
- ▼ July 2011 (10)