Out Patient Department (OPD) Services are one of the important aspect of Hospital Administration. To recollect, we discussed the type...
Quality assurance is any systematic process of checking to see whether a product or service being developed is meeting specified requirem...
Entrance Exam for Admissions to Master of Hospital Administration and Master of Public Health at PGI Chandigarh : : 30 March 2011Dear Readers, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGI), Chandigarh, India, announces Entrance Examination for...
Mortuary or Morgue is the place where dead bodies are preserved for a period before cremation. There is a slight difference between mort...
The main functions of a Hospital Laundry are:- To supply clean and adequate quantity of washed linen. Supply to be made on regular basis. ...
Central Sterile Supply Department (CSSD) is one of the important supportive services. In this modern age of concern for quality and reduc...
- Quiz Review :: Hospiad :: 3rd July 2011
- Hospital Security System :: HOSPIAD
- Planning & Management of Hospital Mortuary :: HOSP...
- Blog Re-Indexing :: Hospiad
- Organisation of Medical Records :: Hospiad
- Hospital Transport Services :: Hospiad
- DNB (Hospital Administration) @ Dr. RML Hospital
- HAME-Hospiad-Conents-As-Presentation :: Hospiad
- Hospital Paradigms :: Hospiad
- News Fast-Track :: Hospiad
- ▼ July 2011 (10)