This is an informative post for interested professionals in Healthcare Industry of Asia
Healthcare World Asia 2012 will bring together C-level executives from Asia’s top 50 healthcare operators to discuss strategies for financing, increasing patient care, investing in IT, reducing healthcare operational costs and transforming healthcare delivery in Asia.
It is Asia’s most strategic healthcare event that will connect you with Asia’s key decision makers and give you insights to their plans in the region. Under this event, we have prepared three very high level forums namely:
- Chief Executive Officer Forum
- Chief Finance Officer Forum
- Chief Technology Officer Forum
As Asia’s FIRST and ONLY event to have the most comprehensive program, Healthcare World Asia will feature multiple conferences, forums , summits and workshops that will cover across the pivotal aspects of healthcare industry.Healthcare World Asia 2012 will show you why and how you can access the important markets in Asia that matters most to your business. Over two days, more than 400 decision makers from Healthcare industry from Asia and globally will gather at this event.
Why Healthcare World Asia 2012?
Healthcare World Asia 2012 will show you why and how you can access the important markets in Asia that matters most to your business.
- Healthcare World Asia 2012 is where the who’s who in healthcare industry comes to source solutions and new ideas to their business challenges.
- Healthcare World Asia 2012 actively facilitates meetings with your key prospects. Capitalize on this platform to create more genuine business connections.
- Healthcare World Asia 2012 is the business opportunity that puts your brand, your people and your offering in front of your target market.
Healthcare World Asia 2012 will take place in Singapore
This event which gathers healthcare executives from all over the world will be held in Singapore. Join us in this sunny island this coming November for serious business networking and learning opportunities.
Hope you find this information helpfull
Hospital Administration Made Easy
Subscribe to this blog via e-mail from the right panel, or click here to subscribe to free RSS updates so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your hospital!
Also, we would love it if you would provide us some feedback and leave a comment below.