Out Patient Department (OPD) Services are one of the important aspect of Hospital Administration. To recollect, we discussed the type...
Quality assurance is any systematic process of checking to see whether a product or service being developed is meeting specified requirem...
Entrance Exam for Admissions to Master of Hospital Administration and Master of Public Health at PGI Chandigarh : : 30 March 2011Dear Readers, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGI), Chandigarh, India, announces Entrance Examination for...
Mortuary or Morgue is the place where dead bodies are preserved for a period before cremation. There is a slight difference between mort...
Central Sterile Supply Department (CSSD) is one of the important supportive services. In this modern age of concern for quality and reduc...
The main functions of a Hospital Laundry are:- To supply clean and adequate quantity of washed linen. Supply to be made on regular basis. ...
- Blood Transfusion Services: : Hospiad
- Hospital Challenges :: HAME :: 15 June 2011
- New Format of Presentation :: HAME :: 15th June 20...
- Planning and Organisation - Imaging Services & Rad...
- Blood Transfusion - Quality & Risk Management
- Nursing Services in (Hospital) :: Hospiad
- Hospital Dietary Services : Hospiad
- Hospital Laundry - Planning & Management : Hospiad...
- Experimenting with new Looks and Style
- Management Information System for Hospitals :: Hos...
- Planning and Organization of CSSD :: Hospiad
- ▼ June 2011 (11)