Thursday, February 23

Hospital Quality Assurance System :: Hospiad


Quality assurance is any systematic process of checking to see whether a product or service being developed is meeting specified requirements. Many hospitals have a separate quality assurance committee devoted to quality assurance.

A quality assurance system is said to increase patient’s confidence and a hospital's  credibility, to improve work processes and efficiency, and to enable a hospital to better compete with others.

Quality assurance was initially introduced in World War II when ammunitions were inspected and tested for defects after they were made. Today's quality assurance systems emphasize catching defects during the process, before they get into the final output of the product.

All dimensions like accessibility, appropriateness, continuity, effectiveness & efficiency must be given equal importance in quality assurance.

Quality assurance is gaining importance because of increase consumer’s awareness about health, stiff market competition , growing Medical tourism and finally the growing concern for Patient safety.

The presentation describes in a comprehensive manner the various aspects of quality and how to develop a quality assurance system in the hospital.






Regards

Hospital Administration Made Easy

4 comments:

  1. assurance maison
    I am Very thank full the owner of this blog. Because of this blog is very informative for me.And I ask u some thing You make more this type blog where we can get more knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    I'm a student that is just starting to learn about quality management in a hospital setting (and quality management and control in general).

    I found this presentation incredibly helpful. Before I came across this I did not even know how to begin learning about this topic and was very disorientated.

    If you would be so kind, can you please direct me to any resources you used in gathering the information for this presentation and also are there any journals you would recommend that I look into to further improve my knowledge about this area?

    Thank you very much for your blog and your time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! nice post. Thank you for sharing. Cheers!

    - The Asset Health

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to capture your blog and I am looking forward to more of your blog. Superb! Generally I never read whole blogs but the way you wrote this information is simply amazing and this kept my interest in reading and I enjoyed it. Multi Speciality in Dombivali || Physician and Neurosurgeon in Dombivali || Multispeciality Hospitals in Dombivli

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...